I don’t need to tell you that you need to eat them every day, right? It’s not that we need someone to tell us this, we need ways to incorporate them into our day. Today, I’ll give you several ways to eat your veggies like your grandma said.
- Make Veggie Based Soups
- Try eggplant or zucchini lasagna
- Try veggie noodles
- Add veggies to sauces: BBQ, marinara
- Cauliflower crust pizza: YUM
- Add to your smoothies
- Add veggies to casseroles
- Make veggie omelettes
- Try savory oatmeal for dinner
- Use lettuce for wraps or I like red peppers for “bread”
- Grilled veggie kabobs
- Try an awesome veggie burger
- Add veggies to tuna and chicken salad
- Make stuffed peppers.
- Add veggies to guacamole and hummus
- Add blended veggies to meatloaf and other meals
- Use cauliflower rice.
These are quick and simple ways to build better health daily. Add the way you get veggies into your day. Comment below.